Signed Image

I have used case to Capture Signed Image on PDF for Mobile. Attached Image sign has been created from IPAD using Appian App. Business user want the Signature to be of Thick Line instead of think line. Please advise on this. Thanks!!

OriginalPostID-246339

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi jegadeeswarand,
    We are trying to implement the same thing as yours. Capturing electronically signed signatures on ipad for consent form. How were you able to implement above? Did you had to create your own smart service? Any pointers would be greatly appreciated. I am stuck right now. I have looked into docuSign Integration, signed pdf plugins, a!fileUploadField component but nothing fits our case. Thank you in advance,
  • Hi jegadeeswarand,
    We are trying to implement the same thing as yours. Capturing electronically signed signatures on ipad for consent form. How were you able to implement above? Did you had to create your own smart service? Any pointers would be greatly appreciated. I am stuck right now. I have looked into docuSign Integration, signed pdf plugins, a!fileUploadField component but nothing fits our case. Thank you in advance,
Children
No Data