Health check error in log

Certified Lead Developer
I have executed 'Collect Health Check' smart service on our dev environment , but it has returned me a false in ErrorOccured process variable. I have gone through the logs and I got below error.

2016-12-05 05:57:12,586 [Appian Work Item - 16864 - ProcessExec00 : UnattendedJavaActivityRequest] ERROR com.appiancorp.tools.labs.collection.DataCollectionController - Problem running collector com.appiancorp.plugins.labs.collectors.RecordTypeRelatedActionCollector
com.appiancorp.suiteapi.common.exceptions.AppianException: The User Filter expression failed to evaluate. Details: [com.appiancorp.core.expr.exceptions.FunctionException: com.appiancorp.process.expression.ExpressionRuntimeException$AppianExceptionProvider: Expression evaluation error in rule 'lms_getallstatus' at function a!queryEntity [line 3]: The data store entity does not exist, has been deleted, or you do not have sufficient pr...

OriginalPostID-250713

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • he Health Check can still be requested even though there are collection errors. The Health Check makes the best use of available data, any place it was unable to complete analysis due to missing data will display as an "Unknown" risk in the report. So you can still continue with this error..

Also check the plugin version.The error you mention often occurs when a new version of the plug-in is hot deployed.
  • he Health Check can still be requested even though there are collection errors. The Health Check makes the best use of available data, any place it was unable to complete analysis due to missing data will display as an "Unknown" risk in the report. So you can still continue with this error..

Also check the plugin version.The error you mention often occurs when a new version of the plug-in is hot deployed.
Children
No Data