Health check error in log

Certified Lead Developer
I have executed 'Collect Health Check' smart service on our dev environment , but it has returned me a false in ErrorOccured process variable. I have gone through the logs and I got below error.

2016-12-05 05:57:12,586 [Appian Work Item - 16864 - ProcessExec00 : UnattendedJavaActivityRequest] ERROR com.appiancorp.tools.labs.collection.DataCollectionController - Problem running collector com.appiancorp.plugins.labs.collectors.RecordTypeRelatedActionCollector
com.appiancorp.suiteapi.common.exceptions.AppianException: The User Filter expression failed to evaluate. Details: [com.appiancorp.core.expr.exceptions.FunctionException: com.appiancorp.process.expression.ExpressionRuntimeException$AppianExceptionProvider: Expression evaluation error in rule 'lms_getallstatus' at function a!queryEntity [line 3]: The data store entity does not exist, has been deleted, or you do not have sufficient pr...

OriginalPostID-250713

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    @Sushil Smart service node of health check has complted with result as false. there was no news post on temo as well, and we did not get any data collection from smart service as well.
    There was rule on environment which was refering to deleted data store entity, how ever i deleted the rule as well but still its giving the error for same rule. I reckon i need restart the server and need to try again.
    Certified Lead Developer
    @Sushil Smart service node of health check has complted with result as false. there was no news post on temo as well, and we did not get any data collection from smart service as well.
    There was rule on environment which was refering to deleted data store entity, how ever i deleted the rule as well but still its giving the error for same rule. I reckon i need restart the server and need to try again.
Children
No Data