expression to get the environmental URL

Hiya all,

Is there an expression that can be used to the the base URL for the environment - the xx.yy.com/suite part?

TIA,

Gareth

OriginalPostID-259636

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hiya Tim
    We had that system (constant, array constant and a choose statement which you set up for us!)... but the environmental constant can be easily overwritten by accident which changes the behaviour of the site - not by me I hasten to add!

So I was looking for a more fool-proof way to identify the environment and use that instead.

rule!APN_getSiteUrl() seems to work nicely...just hoping that the deprecated nature does not come back to haunt me!

Gareth
  • Hiya Tim
    We had that system (constant, array constant and a choose statement which you set up for us!)... but the environmental constant can be easily overwritten by accident which changes the behaviour of the site - not by me I hasten to add!

So I was looking for a more fool-proof way to identify the environment and use that instead.

rule!APN_getSiteUrl() seems to work nicely...just hoping that the deprecated nature does not come back to haunt me!

Gareth
Children