Live chat functionality

Hello Everyone,

Any idea to create Live chat functionality in Appian ?

Cheer

OriginalPostID-268458

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    @Sushil, we know that Chat is not a Out-of-the-box feature in Appian, but I think we can achieve this in Appian, by creating a form having a Paragraph Field, user/group picker and a Button, along with a Grid, on each click of Button, store the data into DB instantly and retrieve the same for each submit inside with() under Grid and show the grid to only those whom we have added through Picker, now when we talk about Chat, then we need to think about, whether you are talking about Group Chat or Personal Chat.

Need to do some R&D, but i believe we can achieve this in Appian
    Certified Lead Developer
    @Sushil, we know that Chat is not a Out-of-the-box feature in Appian, but I think we can achieve this in Appian, by creating a form having a Paragraph Field, user/group picker and a Button, along with a Grid, on each click of Button, store the data into DB instantly and retrieve the same for each submit inside with() under Grid and show the grid to only those whom we have added through Picker, now when we talk about Chat, then we need to think about, whether you are talking about Group Chat or Personal Chat.

Need to do some R&D, but i believe we can achieve this in Appian
Children
No Data