Is there any smart service to send meeting invites which can be integrated with calendar?

I thought of creating a ".ics" file with proper format and set it with the email attachment. But i faced an issue in converting ".txt" document into ".ics" document.

Is there any other way i can try because i am not finding any way to change the extension of a document.

Parents
  • I am running into a similar issue. I am trying to send out a meeting request from the smart service, but I need to include myself in the "To:" input in order for me to get the meeting. But since I am the organizer and a recipient, Outlook does not enable me to accept the meeting and put it in my calendar. Has anyone come up with a way to generate the ICS text from the Generate ICalendar smart service, then put the text into an ICS file and send it out?
  • I am running into a similar issue. I am trying to send out a meeting request from the smart service, but I need to include myself in the "To:" input in order for me to get the meeting. But since I am the organizer and a recipient, Outlook does not enable me to accept the meeting and put it in my calendar. Has anyone come up with a way to generate the ICS text from the Generate ICalendar smart service, then put the text into an ICS file and send it out?
Children

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible