Is there any smart service to send meeting invites which can be integrated with calendar?

I thought of creating a ".ics" file with proper format and set it with the email attachment. But i faced an issue in converting ".txt" document into ".ics" document.

Is there any other way i can try because i am not finding any way to change the extension of a document.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I am running into a similar issue. I am trying to send out a meeting request from the smart service, but I need to include myself in the "To:" input in order for me to get the meeting. But since I am the organizer and a recipient, Outlook does not enable me to accept the meeting and put it in my calendar. Has anyone come up with a way to generate the ICS text from the Generate ICalendar smart service, then put the text into an ICS file and send it out?
  • I am running into a similar issue. I am trying to send out a meeting request from the smart service, but I need to include myself in the "To:" input in order for me to get the meeting. But since I am the organizer and a recipient, Outlook does not enable me to accept the meeting and put it in my calendar. Has anyone come up with a way to generate the ICS text from the Generate ICalendar smart service, then put the text into an ICS file and send it out?
Children