How to retrieve the list of Integration Objects

Hi,

Is there a way (function or plugin or smart service or anything else) to retrieve the list of integration objects defined on an instance/server and display them in Appian sites/tempo (in a grid)? And a following question: once the list is displayed in the grid, is it possible to dynamically invoke the integration selected by the user in the grid ? For initial step, lets assume that I am talking here about integration objects with GET methods and the user has full access to trigger the integration.

I believe we can do something similar outside Appian via https://community.appian.com/b/appmarket/posts/appian-integration-api but am looking for a solution within Appian.

Thanks & Regards,

Sathish

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    Hi is there any specific reason, why you want to get the list of all the integration objects? As per my understanding this should not add any value to the business.

Are you trying to retrieve all the Integration Object and want to show within a Grid which will be visible to Admins? But Still this doesn't add any value.

May i know what's your use-case here.
  • Use case: We work in Agile team with SOA/Integration developers, BA and testers in one team with everyone cross-skilled. The team can use tools like MuleSoft, Swagger, SoapUI to discover and test Appian APIs but we are trying to reduce the number of systems and tools used within the team. So we are exploring the option of using Appian which the entire team already have access (with limited access based on their roles in team). We do not want to give them access to designer or integration objects directly as they are Appian novice and do want to take the risk of accidentally deleting Appian objects.
  • Use case: We work in Agile team with SOA/Integration developers, BA and testers in one team with everyone cross-skilled. The team can use tools like MuleSoft, Swagger, SoapUI to discover and test Appian APIs but we are trying to reduce the number of systems and tools used within the team. So we are exploring the option of using Appian which the entire team already have access (with limited access based on their roles in team). We do not want to give them access to designer or integration objects directly as they are Appian novice and do want to take the risk of accidentally deleting Appian objects.
Children
No Data