Reactivation of SAML User who is deactivate in Appian.

Hi All,

I have a scenario where I am having SAML authentication created in the system and user can login using this.

Now I have Deactivated the user from in the Appian system.

and I try to login again using SAML , it is saying me 401 authorised Error,

we understand this because we cannot login untill the user is available in Appian system.

Is there a way where we can reactivate the User who is logging in using SAML authentication.

and Also the Reactivation should be automatic.

TIA :)

Harsha.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi ,

You need to create a batch process to reactivate users automatically with the reactivate user smart service. You need to get users list for you respective Application from AD (active directory) from service call. once you will get all user list from AD, you can compare all Active and inactive users from Appian and based on requirement reactivate users in Appian. Like this you can create new users as well that is Automatically. I did same for my Application.

Check with your LDAP or SAML team.

Thanks,
    Sandeep
  • Hi ,

You need to create a batch process to reactivate users automatically with the reactivate user smart service. You need to get users list for you respective Application from AD (active directory) from service call. once you will get all user list from AD, you can compare all Active and inactive users from Appian and based on requirement reactivate users in Appian. Like this you can create new users as well that is Automatically. I did same for my Application.

Check with your LDAP or SAML team.

Thanks,
    Sandeep
Children
No Data