Integration is giving error while trying to fetch its result

Certified Associate Developer

Hello All,

I have an application where I'm trying to get the value from integration call. As per the documentation its being mentioned that onSuccess{

fv!result

} will return the result which we can save into existing ri or local variable. But in my case its giving error that fv!result is not found. Can somebody tell me the reason behind this issue? Any suggestion here would be appreciated. Thanks in advance

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

Hi viveku0001 couple of quick questions and few suggestions here to identify, debug and resolve this issue:

Q1. May i know what's the response code of your WEB-API?

Q2. What's the error message as per the log?

Debugging steps:

1. Comment onError and onSuccess expression of your Web-API and then Test the Web-API, and check whether are you getting the success response or an exception/error.
    2. If it's an error/exception then try to resolve it first

NOTE: Yes, you can use list of a!save() or a!httpResponse() over onSuccess and onError.

Is it possible for you to share your WEB-API expression and log error message, so that it will be easy to understand the root cause and resolve the same. 

Certified Lead Developer

Hi viveku0001 couple of quick questions and few suggestions here to identify, debug and resolve this issue:

Q1. May i know what's the response code of your WEB-API?

Q2. What's the error message as per the log?

Debugging steps:

1. Comment onError and onSuccess expression of your Web-API and then Test the Web-API, and check whether are you getting the success response or an exception/error.
    2. If it's an error/exception then try to resolve it first

NOTE: Yes, you can use list of a!save() or a!httpResponse() over onSuccess and onError.

Is it possible for you to share your WEB-API expression and log error message, so that it will be easy to understand the root cause and resolve the same. 

Children
No Data