Outlook Integration error

I am using connected system with Oauth2.0 to connect to office365 and get the calendars i m able to authorize using connected system however when testing the base url I get the below error

Invalid credentials

Appian was not able to authenticate with the access token you provided. This request requires Bearer authentication. HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized Next Steps

• This integration is using a connected system with OAuth 2.0 authentication configured. You may need to authorize access to the external system and retry the request.
  • Make sure that you are using the correct OAuth 2.0 configuration for this external system
  • Make sure that the OAuth 2.0 configuration provides the required scope to make this request
  • Check the request and response for more details
  • Review the external systems documentation for information on what may have caused the problem

When i run the authorization its executes successfully.  Has any one seen this issue before or can someone share the Oauth2.0 configuration related to outlook ( For outlook defining a scope is mandatory)

Parents
  • I have integrated Appian with Office 365 before using the OAuth 2.0 client credentials grant type. A few questions before I can give proper advice:

What is the use case here?
    What APIs are you attempting to use?
    Do you want to call them as the user who is logged into Appian or do you want to use a service account?
    Do you have an app set up in Azure AD for this and if so how is it set up?

All of these answers will help determine how to set this up in Appian. Also in speaking with Microsoft consultants, Microsoft Graph APIs should be used going forward instead of Office 365 APIs.
  • I have integrated Appian with Office 365 before using the OAuth 2.0 client credentials grant type. A few questions before I can give proper advice:

What is the use case here?
    What APIs are you attempting to use?
    Do you want to call them as the user who is logged into Appian or do you want to use a service account?
    Do you have an app set up in Azure AD for this and if so how is it set up?

All of these answers will help determine how to set this up in Appian. Also in speaking with Microsoft consultants, Microsoft Graph APIs should be used going forward instead of Office 365 APIs.
Children

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible