Is there a way to store the Appian process models into external source control t

Is there a way to store the Appian process models into external source control tool like subversion or Windows Team Foundation Server (TFS)?

I am having a difficulty of recovering the deleted process models as the version history of those process models were also deleted and there is no easy way to restore them rather than rolling back my previous kdbs or go back to my previously exported application package backups and resolving missing dependencies after I import them back into Appian (which is a very tedious process to do)....

OriginalPostID-37315

OriginalPostID-37315

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Amirul, it is not required to use the dependency checker when an creating/exporting an application, especially if you are only exporting a few process models or pages for a patch, backup, or delta application. You can pick and choose which models, rules, constants, etc. you want included in the application to ensure you're only exporting what's necessary. Just be sure when importing the application those dependencies (for the exported models, etc.) are already in the import environment with the correct references and the app should import fine.
  • Amirul, it is not required to use the dependency checker when an creating/exporting an application, especially if you are only exporting a few process models or pages for a patch, backup, or delta application. You can pick and choose which models, rules, constants, etc. you want included in the application to ensure you're only exporting what's necessary. Just be sure when importing the application those dependencies (for the exported models, etc.) are already in the import environment with the correct references and the app should import fine.
Children
No Data