i am trying to fetch image from database using integration

Hi, 

i inserted some value to the database by using integration .

values  examples :are name, price, description, image.

i am  fetch the data in my record type all the values are coming, but when i am trying to display the record in the interface, image is showing null or empty.

when i saw  the cloud database in my DB the  image value is showing .

can anyone give me a suggestion 

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

When you say "image", exactly what is the database storing?  AFAIK the database will not store an actual file object that can be directly read and understood by Appian, but if it's storing the data for an image it would be encoded i.e. in Base64.  I believe in the past there have been some workarounds to convert base64 data back into documents in Appian, but this has been incosnsitent and involves plug-ins that are no longer available.

Certified Lead Developer

When you say "image", exactly what is the database storing?  AFAIK the database will not store an actual file object that can be directly read and understood by Appian, but if it's storing the data for an image it would be encoded i.e. in Base64.  I believe in the past there have been some workarounds to convert base64 data back into documents in Appian, but this has been incosnsitent and involves plug-ins that are no longer available.

Children