i am trying to fetch image from database using integration

Hi, 

i inserted some value to the database by using integration .

values  examples :are name, price, description, image.

i am  fetch the data in my record type all the values are coming, but when i am trying to display the record in the interface, image is showing null or empty.

when i saw  the cloud database in my DB the  image value is showing .

can anyone give me a suggestion 

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply Children
    Certified Lead Developer
    in reply to mujaeits0001

That still doesn't tell me what is being stored in the database for the "image" you're referring to.  How (i.e. in what format or by what method) is the image stored there initially?  Is the DB storing the actual image (binary) content or just the Appian document ID?  How are you attempting to display the image on your form?  When you run a query directly from the DB what do you see in the result?

• 1 ) when i insert the image by using File Upload in interface.

in that i have connected to database image field which data type is integer.

when i retraving the data in another interface  at that image of that displying and in the cloud database image converted to number appian document number.

2) using WEB APIs  integration i am using  POST Method  to insert the data in the DB ,In this all the data store in the database  but when i am trying to retirve the data from the database at that time all the data  is displaying except image, 

when i go to appian cloud database to check data store or not all the data are available with image number