HTTP/1.1 500 Internet Server Error in Integration

Certified Associate Developer

I constructed my Integration by configuring with connected system and when I test it I receive this error "HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error" in Appian Designer.

Method:POST

Its working fine in postman.

Thanks

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • You can try the following steps to mitigate your error:
    1. Examine the Appian logs: Examine the Appian logs for any errors that occurred on the server. This will help you understand what went wrong and why.
    2. It could be a problem with access rights. Please verify that the user has at least viewer rights to the API-related objects such as datastore, etc.
    3. Validate input parameters: Ensure that the input parameters are in the correct format and not causing any problems.
    4. Verify connectivity: Ensure the connected system is accessible and operational.
    5. Check authentication: Verify that the authentication method used in the integration is correctly configured and that the authentication token is still valid.
    6. Increase the timeout: See if increasing the timeout in the integration configuration solves the problem.
    7. Debug the integration: Use the Appian Debugging Tools to troubleshoot the integration and pinpoint the source of the problem.

• You can try the following steps to mitigate your error:
    1. Examine the Appian logs: Examine the Appian logs for any errors that occurred on the server. This will help you understand what went wrong and why.
    2. It could be a problem with access rights. Please verify that the user has at least viewer rights to the API-related objects such as datastore, etc.
    3. Validate input parameters: Ensure that the input parameters are in the correct format and not causing any problems.
    4. Verify connectivity: Ensure the connected system is accessible and operational.
    5. Check authentication: Verify that the authentication method used in the integration is correctly configured and that the authentication token is still valid.
    6. Increase the timeout: See if increasing the timeout in the integration configuration solves the problem.
    7. Debug the integration: Use the Appian Debugging Tools to troubleshoot the integration and pinpoint the source of the problem.

Children