HTTP/1.1 500 Internet Server Error in Integration

Certified Associate Developer

I constructed my Integration by configuring with connected system and when I test it I receive this error "HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error" in Appian Designer.

Method:POST

Its working fine in postman.

Thanks

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • You can try the following steps to mitigate your error:
    1. Examine the Appian logs: Examine the Appian logs for any errors that occurred on the server. This will help you understand what went wrong and why.
    2. It could be a problem with access rights. Please verify that the user has at least viewer rights to the API-related objects such as datastore, etc.
    3. Validate input parameters: Ensure that the input parameters are in the correct format and not causing any problems.
    4. Verify connectivity: Ensure the connected system is accessible and operational.
    5. Check authentication: Verify that the authentication method used in the integration is correctly configured and that the authentication token is still valid.
    6. Increase the timeout: See if increasing the timeout in the integration configuration solves the problem.
    7. Debug the integration: Use the Appian Debugging Tools to troubleshoot the integration and pinpoint the source of the problem.

Certified Senior Developer
    in reply to sharma_kapil

Hi Kapil,

I am facing similar issue, and tried out all the steps, but still the integration object is failing to give response, any other way to fix this issue?

Certified Senior Developer
    in reply to Nupoor

500 error comes at different situations like when no other error code is suitable or when system encountered an unexpected condition. Check integration logs (If you enabled them) to find root cause . If it's possible can you share the screenshot of the response.

Reply Children