Im using the LDAP Synchronization smart service to keep our Appian user store in

Im using the LDAP Synchronization smart service to keep our Appian user store in synch with our LDAP. However, Im having trouble with updating the groups in Appian when they change in LDAP.
Im not familiar with what this service can and cant do so I'd like to ask if this is possible. If it is, please point me to some documentation on how to properly configure this. I've obviously missed something.
Thank you....

OriginalPostID-113282

OriginalPostID-113282

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • What is the best practice for working with Appian Groups and People (synced from LDAP)? Im wondering if we are trying to do things the hard way here. Should Groups be managed in Appian in conjunction with the LDAP groups? For example if a new group is added in LDAP, is the procedure to create a matching group in Appian then through a process and the LDAP synch plugin, sync LDAP people to the Appian group?

• What is the best practice for working with Appian Groups and People (synced from LDAP)? Im wondering if we are trying to do things the hard way here. Should Groups be managed in Appian in conjunction with the LDAP groups? For example if a new group is added in LDAP, is the procedure to create a matching group in Appian then through a process and the LDAP synch plugin, sync LDAP people to the Appian group?

Children
No Data