Hi, I have a requirement where in my created wdsl will output data base on proce

Hi, I have a requirement where in my created wdsl will output data base on process made inside the process model. Can someone point me on an example or how/what is the approach on designing the case?TIA...

OriginalPostID-113899

OriginalPostID-113899

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • hi Rob, well what I'm trying to achieve is to have an asynchronous WSDL where in once it was triggered it will then pass the output of the process once the process is complete. Coz as of now it only send out the process ID when your start process with WSDL. I have design in mind to make a process and published it as process model and inside this it has the Call Web Service to call WSDL. I know that we have other option but just to ask, can we call WSDL within the same Appian Instance?
  • hi Rob, well what I'm trying to achieve is to have an asynchronous WSDL where in once it was triggered it will then pass the output of the process once the process is complete. Coz as of now it only send out the process ID when your start process with WSDL. I have design in mind to make a process and published it as process model and inside this it has the Call Web Service to call WSDL. I know that we have other option but just to ask, can we call WSDL within the same Appian Instance?
Children
No Data