I have a requirement wherein a process model is exposed as a web service , i nee

I have a requirement wherein a process model is exposed as a web service , i need to know how to send some inputs and receive output based on it , from the "call web service" smart service....

OriginalPostID-118679

OriginalPostID-118679

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • thanx Aleksi and siddhart.. I tried it but then I am able to send inputs through "call web service" smart service but those values are not reflected in the called web service in debugging mode ...and if I make the variables in the web service required the service does not gets invoked..and making the variables as parameter does not fetch me the values sent from the smart service.
  • thanx Aleksi and siddhart.. I tried it but then I am able to send inputs through "call web service" smart service but those values are not reflected in the called web service in debugging mode ...and if I make the variables in the web service required the service does not gets invoked..and making the variables as parameter does not fetch me the values sent from the smart service.
Children
No Data