Post DocuSign the documents need to save in application folder

HI TEAM,

I am trying to save the signed documents post DocuSign by creating a web API to start a process model to save the documents but I couldn't get the response from APi.

What are configurations need to be done in DocuSign admin application for making it success. If anyone had experience in realtime implementation of DocuSign please help me in resolving.

Thank you 

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Associate Developer

Hi,

When integrating DocuSign with Appian to save signed documents, ensure your DocuSign integration key is set up correctly for authentication and configure DocuSign Connect to trigger your Appian web API upon document completion. In Appian, secure your web API endpoint, verify it can receive data from DocuSign, and check that the process model handles the API responses properly. Utilize DocuSign’s sandbox for testing and adjust permissions in the DocuSign admin to allow webhook configurations. If issues persist, consult both DocuSign and Appian support for guidance on the integration specifics.

• Hi srini,

Thanks for replying, DocuSign is configured properly and able to send emails, but the Web APi is not hitting when the Event Triggers.

i can the 500 interval server error in the Dashboard of Connect in DocuSign.

may i know to how to verify it can receive data from DocuSign, and check that the process model handles the API responses properly and how to  Utilize DocuSign’s sandbox for testing and adjust permissions in the DocuSign admin to allow webhook configurations

• Hi srini,

Thanks for replying, DocuSign is configured properly and able to send emails, but the Web APi is not hitting when the Event Triggers.

i can the 500 interval server error in the Dashboard of Connect in DocuSign.

may i know to how to verify it can receive data from DocuSign, and check that the process model handles the API responses properly and how to  Utilize DocuSign’s sandbox for testing and adjust permissions in the DocuSign admin to allow webhook configurations

Children
No Data