Hi All, I am using "Receive File Over FTP" plugin. I a

Hi All,

I am using "Receive File Over FTP" plugin.
I added the configurations using admin console for the destination server.

When I try to execute the process, it runs but nothing is generated in output.
In server.og, it gives below error.
"09:51:29,785 INFO [stdout] (Appian Work Item - 55 - ProcessExec02 : UnattendedJavaActivityRequest) 2015-01-20 09:51:29,782 [Appian Work Item - 55 - ProcessExec02 : UnattendedJavaActivityRequest] ERROR com.appian.ps.plugins.sftpsmartservices.ReceiveFileOverFTP - Error getting message for code missing.scs.field from bundle SFTPSmartServices.ReceiveFileOverFTP"

Anyone faced this issue earlier?
Any pointers how to configure this node?...

server.log

OriginalPostID-135553

OriginalPostID-135553

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Adding to that, to clear these two errors (unknown source and UnattendedJavaActivityRequest), you need to specify the server host name (IP address) and document relative path (/parent/child/filename.extension) correctly.
    Provide authenticated credentials in third party credentials store, otherwise while execution you will get error as "com.jcraft.jsch.JSchException: Auth fail" in log, Receive file over FTP node output will give null result without specfying error code.
  • Adding to that, to clear these two errors (unknown source and UnattendedJavaActivityRequest), you need to specify the server host name (IP address) and document relative path (/parent/child/filename.extension) correctly.
    Provide authenticated credentials in third party credentials store, otherwise while execution you will get error as "com.jcraft.jsch.JSchException: Auth fail" in log, Receive file over FTP node output will give null result without specfying error code.
Children
No Data