Hi, I am trying cmis connector functions with alfresco and struck in the middle

Hi, I am trying cmis connector functions with alfresco and struck in the middle and here is some description of the steps I followed and the errors I got:

Procedure I followed:
1. I have chosen a alfresco trail account and setup the username and password which lasts until 14 days (and the same account is registered with Alfresco cloud as well).Upon completion of the setup, I have the following attributes in my hand:
a. username (username provided by Alfresco during a trail installation)
b. password (password provided by Alfresco during a trail installation)
Further I configured the same username and password in the 'Third Party credentials' in Appian with 'Allow users to set personal credentials..' unchecked.

2. atomPubUrl: I have figured it out by exploring the Alfresco forums and found that Atom pub url will look as follows:
https://<hostname>/alfresco/api/-default-/public/cmis/versions/1.1/atom
The way how I identified the ho...

Alfresco.zip

OriginalPostID-160010

OriginalPostID-160010

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • ...st name is as follows:
    Externally resolvable host name: <xxxx>.<xxxx>.alfresco.com (This attribute has been identified under 'System Settings' from the 'Alfresco Admin Console'. Attached a file named 'Host name' which is related to this setting)

3. Repository id: I have figured it out by exploring the Alfresco forums and also found that this attribute can be seen in the 'Repository Information' section in the 'Alfresco Admin Console.' Here there are two kinds of repositories namely Current and Originally. I have opted for Current. (Attached a screenshot related to this.)

Issues I am facing:
    * When I was trying to use cmis connector functions, I was shown an error which says that 'Failed to connect to external system[key = xxxx]. The site wide credentials may be incorrect. Please ask an administrator to update the credentials in the Third Party Credentials page in the Administration Console.' This might be because of an incorrect values in the Third Party Credentia...
  • ...st name is as follows:
    Externally resolvable host name: <xxxx>.<xxxx>.alfresco.com (This attribute has been identified under 'System Settings' from the 'Alfresco Admin Console'. Attached a file named 'Host name' which is related to this setting)

3. Repository id: I have figured it out by exploring the Alfresco forums and also found that this attribute can be seen in the 'Repository Information' section in the 'Alfresco Admin Console.' Here there are two kinds of repositories namely Current and Originally. I have opted for Current. (Attached a screenshot related to this.)

Issues I am facing:
    * When I was trying to use cmis connector functions, I was shown an error which says that 'Failed to connect to external system[key = xxxx]. The site wide credentials may be incorrect. Please ask an administrator to update the credentials in the Third Party Credentials page in the Administration Console.' This might be because of an incorrect values in the Third Party Credentia...
Children
No Data