Hi, I am trying cmis connector functions with alfresco and struck in the middle

Hi, I am trying cmis connector functions with alfresco and struck in the middle and here is some description of the steps I followed and the errors I got:

Procedure I followed:
1. I have chosen a alfresco trail account and setup the username and password which lasts until 14 days (and the same account is registered with Alfresco cloud as well).Upon completion of the setup, I have the following attributes in my hand:
a. username (username provided by Alfresco during a trail installation)
b. password (password provided by Alfresco during a trail installation)
Further I configured the same username and password in the 'Third Party credentials' in Appian with 'Allow users to set personal credentials..' unchecked.

2. atomPubUrl: I have figured it out by exploring the Alfresco forums and found that Atom pub url will look as follows:
https://<hostname>/alfresco/api/-default-/public/cmis/versions/1.1/atom
The way how I identified the ho...

Alfresco.zip

OriginalPostID-160010

OriginalPostID-160010

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @Sathya Thanks for the response Sathya, yes I have already seen the component and videos associated with it, and I will try it as per your suggestion.

But prior to that, if possible I would like to know if there were any mistakes in the approach taken by me (such as trying alfresco trail version, obtaining the atom pub url, repo id, third party credentials etc) and further I would like to achieve the functionality with the OOTB support.
  • @Sathya Thanks for the response Sathya, yes I have already seen the component and videos associated with it, and I will try it as per your suggestion.

But prior to that, if possible I would like to know if there were any mistakes in the approach taken by me (such as trying alfresco trail version, obtaining the atom pub url, repo id, third party credentials etc) and further I would like to achieve the functionality with the OOTB support.
Children
No Data