Hello guys, How can I listen to a email server and check one or two t

Hello guys,

How can I listen to a email server and check one or two times a day if emails are received there.
If emails are received, I want to create a task that contains the attachment of the email and the body of it.

Thanks in advance,
George

OriginalPostID-166357

OriginalPostID-166357

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @georgec To the best of my knowledge, the above urls are the available resources to complete the configurations in the server and thereby in process models. It might seem tough initially, off-course it seemed to me the same, but it's just configuration of 3 files in total and that too each file has very minimal count of attributes that should be set. The job becomes quiet simple provided if you have a valid email server credentials required to configure this server. (In my case, our IT team provided the credentials which simplified our job.)
  • @georgec To the best of my knowledge, the above urls are the available resources to complete the configurations in the server and thereby in process models. It might seem tough initially, off-course it seemed to me the same, but it's just configuration of 3 files in total and that too each file has very minimal count of attributes that should be set. The job becomes quiet simple provided if you have a valid email server credentials required to configure this server. (In my case, our IT team provided the credentials which simplified our job.)
Children
No Data