Hi all, I am trying to connect Appian v7.9 to Microsoft Dynamics CRM using the e

Hi all, I am trying to connect Appian v7.9 to Microsoft Dynamics CRM using the existing connector. I followed the documentation example: a Third-party credentials is containing the technical username/password to connect to the CRM (attached) and I try to use the Tempo Report example to create a new account in Dynamics (usePerUserCredentials: false). As username/password field names are case sensitive I tried various combination, same on the endpoint (simple URL,REST and SOAP endpoints). In all case I get the below error: Expression evaluation error : An error occurred while attempting to store into the following variables: [local!dynCreateWriter]. Details: [[local!dynCreateWriter:Failed to connect to the external system [key=dynamicsdev]. The site-wide credentials may be incorrect. Please ask an administrator to update the credentials in the Third-Party Credentials page in the Administration Console. Connection failure details: Connection timed out]] ...

OriginalPostID-178180

OriginalPostID-178180

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible