i am publishing a Process model as webservice ; i created a user and set the sec

i am publishing a Process model as webservice ; i created a user and set the security as process initiator
when other systems are trying to call the webservice its failing and giving this message at Jboss side ; looks like authentication issue but i used the same username password and i can login to the application - Any ideas ?

2015-11-13 22:43:11,261 [ajp-/0.0.0.0:8009-6] ERROR com.appiancorp.process.webservices.pmserver.WebServiceAuthenticator - Username and password supplied the process model web service invocation are invalid: com.appiancorp.suiteapi.common.exceptions.InvalidLoginException: app_pi_build
2015-11-13 22:43:11,261 [ajp-/0.0.0.0:8009-6] ERROR com.appiancorp.process.webservices.pmserver.PMServletDelegate - Authentication failed for the process model web service invocation; service: publishSurfaceRights
2015-11-13 22:43:23,932 [ajp-/0.0.0.0:8009-6] ERROR com.appiancorp.process.webservices.pmserver.WebServiceAuthenticator - Username an...

OriginalPostID-178733

OriginalPostID-178733

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • 1. 7.9

this is the configuration in the environment

<sec:authentication-manager alias="authenticationManager" erase-credentials="true">
    <sec:authentication-provider ref="appianAuthenticationProvider"/>

</sec:authentication-manager>

<bean id="appianAuthenticationProvider" class="com.appiancorp.suiteapi.security.auth.AuthenticationProviderWrapper">
    <constructor-arg ref="appianAuthenticationProviderInternal"/>
    <constructor-arg ref="scsKeyChangeHandlerNoOp"/>
    </bean>

• 1. 7.9

this is the configuration in the environment

<sec:authentication-manager alias="authenticationManager" erase-credentials="true">
    <sec:authentication-provider ref="appianAuthenticationProvider"/>

</sec:authentication-manager>

<bean id="appianAuthenticationProvider" class="com.appiancorp.suiteapi.security.auth.AuthenticationProviderWrapper">
    <constructor-arg ref="appianAuthenticationProviderInternal"/>
    <constructor-arg ref="scsKeyChangeHandlerNoOp"/>
    </bean>

Children
No Data