Has anyone been successful in connecting, specifically, an IBM iSeries AS/400 DB

Has anyone been successful in connecting, specifically, an IBM iSeries AS/400 DB2 to Appian v7.x / JBoss 7.x???

We have established successful connection with Appian 6.x and JBoss 5.x, but have not been successful with the upgraded Appian and JBoss versions.

OriginalPostID-65880

OriginalPostID-65880

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Thanks, Owen --
    Oh, yeah. Followed those directions ... worked with Appian tech support for literally hours (maybe 20+) in a valiant, though failed, attempt ... until Appian decided to to fall back on the statement that they support DB2, but not iSeries DB2. We tried everything in every possible combination we could think of.

That is the first "ERROR" in the log. Further up I see "INFO ... Bound data source jdbc/AppianPrimaryDS & jdbc/AppianSecondaryDS" which are mysql. That's successful. But I don't see anything else.
  • Thanks, Owen --
    Oh, yeah. Followed those directions ... worked with Appian tech support for literally hours (maybe 20+) in a valiant, though failed, attempt ... until Appian decided to to fall back on the statement that they support DB2, but not iSeries DB2. We tried everything in every possible combination we could think of.

That is the first "ERROR" in the log. Further up I see "INFO ... Bound data source jdbc/AppianPrimaryDS & jdbc/AppianSecondaryDS" which are mysql. That's successful. But I don't see anything else.
Children
No Data