Sharepoint Integration Issue

Hi All,

I want to integrate Appian with sharepoint. To download a document from sharepoint, I am using fn "a!shpCopyDocumentToAppian" but when I am using the following expression, I am getting Error "An error occurred while attempting to store into variable local!download. Details: The site-wide credentials for this system [key=sharepointcredetials_rishu] have not been configured in the secure credentials store. Please ask an administrator to update the credentials in the Third-Party Credentials page in the Administration Console"

=a!shpCopyDocumentToAppian(
scsExternalSystemKey: cons!SHAREPOINT_EXTERNAL_SYSTEM_KEY,
usePerUserCredentials: false(),
hostname: cons!SHAREPOINT_HOSTNAME,
port: cons!SHAREPOINT_PORT,
timeout: 3000,
retries: 1,
path: "/_api/web/GetFileByServerRelativeUrl('/Shared%20Documents/2015%20ABCD%20EFGH/" & ri!filename &"')/$value",
appianFolder: tointeger(cons!SHAREPOINT_APPIAN_FO...

OriginalPostID-247083

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • As i see, you are trying to integrate Appian with a local sharepoint implementation (not a Sharepoint Online - Cloud). So, if this is the case, you have to find the domain of the sharepoint user that you are trying to connect. For example. if you are at an organization 'MyOrganization" then you may have this full name --> "MyOrganization\\Username".

If you can't find the domain, then just add the parameter on the third party credentials and just leave it blank. Then try to see if the connection is succesfull !

*Keep in mind that the user you are trying to connect has appropriate access to the sharepoint site and resources.
  • As i see, you are trying to integrate Appian with a local sharepoint implementation (not a Sharepoint Online - Cloud). So, if this is the case, you have to find the domain of the sharepoint user that you are trying to connect. For example. if you are at an organization 'MyOrganization" then you may have this full name --> "MyOrganization\\Username".

If you can't find the domain, then just add the parameter on the third party credentials and just leave it blank. Then try to see if the connection is succesfull !

*Keep in mind that the user you are trying to connect has appropriate access to the sharepoint site and resources.
Children
No Data