Integration with Office 365 share point portal

Hi, is it possible to Integrate Appian with O365 Sharepoint. I know it is possible to integrate with one drive and share point. Is the procedure for integration with O365 share point the same as it is with normal sharepoint?

OriginalPostID-264299

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @shanmugapriyab, I guess it is not possible. I had tried to integrate it but got the following error:
    2014-08-13 15:56:36,158 [[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '10' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'] ERROR com.appian.integration.sharepoint.function.SharepointIntegrationUploadFile - ConnectorRuntimeException [title=FORBIDDEN, com.appian.integration.exception.ConnectorRuntimeException: HTTP/1.1 403 FORBIDDEN , {"error":{"code":"-2130575251, System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException","message":{"lang":"en-US","value":"The security validation for this page is invalid. Click Back in your Web browser, refresh the page, and try your operation again."}}}]
    ConnectorRuntimeException [title=FORBIDDEN, com.appian.integration.exception.ConnectorRuntimeException: HTTP/1.1 403 FORBIDDEN , {"error":{"code":"-2130575251, System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException","message":{"lang":"en-US","value":"The security validation for this page is invalid. Click Back in your Web browser, refresh the page, and try your operation again."}}}]
    at com.appian.integration.sharepoint.SharepointIntegrationHandler.uploadFileHandle(SharepointIntegrationHandler.java:458)
    & this environment is hosted on Microsoft's Cloud offering, they don't make allow to make changes in the security configuration
  • @shanmugapriyab, I guess it is not possible. I had tried to integrate it but got the following error:
    2014-08-13 15:56:36,158 [[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '10' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'] ERROR com.appian.integration.sharepoint.function.SharepointIntegrationUploadFile - ConnectorRuntimeException [title=FORBIDDEN, com.appian.integration.exception.ConnectorRuntimeException: HTTP/1.1 403 FORBIDDEN , {"error":{"code":"-2130575251, System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException","message":{"lang":"en-US","value":"The security validation for this page is invalid. Click Back in your Web browser, refresh the page, and try your operation again."}}}]
    ConnectorRuntimeException [title=FORBIDDEN, com.appian.integration.exception.ConnectorRuntimeException: HTTP/1.1 403 FORBIDDEN , {"error":{"code":"-2130575251, System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException","message":{"lang":"en-US","value":"The security validation for this page is invalid. Click Back in your Web browser, refresh the page, and try your operation again."}}}]
    at com.appian.integration.sharepoint.SharepointIntegrationHandler.uploadFileHandle(SharepointIntegrationHandler.java:458)
    & this environment is hosted on Microsoft's Cloud offering, they don't make allow to make changes in the security configuration
Children
No Data