Integration with Office 365 share point portal

Hi, is it possible to Integrate Appian with O365 Sharepoint. I know it is possible to integrate with one drive and share point. Is the procedure for integration with O365 share point the same as it is with normal sharepoint?

OriginalPostID-264299

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • We've succesfully integrated Appian with sharepoint online. My understanding is the out of the box support for sharepoint does not work with sharepoint online due to the lack of support for SharepointOnline token security. We could undertake the authentication operations using RESST web service calls - but needed to get a plug-in developed to handle the file upload - I don't think the out of the box HTTP file upload works for sharepoint either due to sharepoint online's requirement to post the file binary in the body of the remote call
  • We've succesfully integrated Appian with sharepoint online. My understanding is the out of the box support for sharepoint does not work with sharepoint online due to the lack of support for SharepointOnline token security. We could undertake the authentication operations using RESST web service calls - but needed to get a plug-in developed to handle the file upload - I don't think the out of the box HTTP file upload works for sharepoint either due to sharepoint online's requirement to post the file binary in the body of the remote call
Children