Dynamic link in paging grid

Certified Lead Developer

Hi, I want to display Interface( having fields: id, product, price, quantity, description, cancel-boolean) in one of the column for paging grid from an entity.
I am using example like this, however not getting output.
a!localVariables(
local!Product,
a!linkField(
links: a!dynamicLink(
label: "Product",
value: rule!Online_UI_Product(ri!cancel,ri!product),
saveInto: local!Product
)
)
)

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Firstly, please use the 'Insert Code' option when posting here so that the code appears in a discrete section in your post (makes it easier for anyone to read and/or copy). Yours is trivial this time around but it may get more complex and much larger next time.

Could you explain what behaviour you're trying to achieve here? Typically a link-field is used to assign one or more links within an other Interface Component, and your code looks very odd in that the link-field appears to be a container whose value you're trying to set to the content of another interface component. If you could explain what your objective is here we might be able to suggest one or more options you could explore.

Certified Lead Developer
    in reply to Stewart Burchell

Hi  Stewart, thanks for the instant reply and suggestion, I am creating a app like online shopping site, where product list is coming from data base in a grid form, so i want to provide a link to the product name, as whenever the user click on the link, it should dispaly all the product details, which is in another Interface.

Reply Children