Need to add page reference in tabs

Hi,

I am new to Appian .I have created a some page separately .Now i want to refer these pages in page where i have have created different tabs.

Now I want to link each page for each tab.

Can anyone suggest me any option for this

Thanks in Advance.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

This is admittedly a little cumbersome, but the main way I've found of doing something similar to this is to create a "report" object for each interface (i assume by "pages" you mean separate interfaces), and then from a different interface you can link to other interfaces via reportLink inside a link component or rich text item.  If this isn't what you were thinking of exactly, then you might need to supply a bit more detailed info on what you have already and what you want.

Certified Lead Developer

This is admittedly a little cumbersome, but the main way I've found of doing something similar to this is to create a "report" object for each interface (i assume by "pages" you mean separate interfaces), and then from a different interface you can link to other interfaces via reportLink inside a link component or rich text item.  If this isn't what you were thinking of exactly, then you might need to supply a bit more detailed info on what you have already and what you want.

Children
No Data