assigned tasks process report

Hi, I need to (kind of urgently) modify a process report that shows only my assigned tasks to now show all tasks assigned to any user or group. I would need to add a filter so I can choose to see  only my tasks or all the tasks. This report is a process report and in the designer says the "report context" is my user. How can I change it to be "all users".  Do you know if there is a tutorial that I can do to understand this concept of 'Process Reports" I have searched but I am lost with so many tutorials available. Thanks! 

Luis

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply Children
  • Hi akashmp, thank you very much for your response! I really appreciate it. Even though the answer does not apply to my problem directly, I still learned from it.

In my case I may have not explained what was my problem clearly. I have task(s) that can be assigned to a group and/or a user at the same time. What I need is a filter on the report interface to be able to select all tasks assigned to Me or all tasks assigned to All. I was finally able to implement the filter using a column of the report that I didn't know existed when I posted my original question. The column is 'Assigned To Me' (value: true or false).

The task report has a column 'Assigned To' and the task can be assigned to a group and a user. I was trying to 'select' the tasks assigned to me looking at this column only and I couldn't filter like this. Until I found the 'Assigned to Me' column that solved my problem. Now the filter looks something like this: (local!assignedTo = 2 means 'All' and collumn C7 is the Assigned To Me column)

/* Filter: Assigned To */
    if(
    local!assignedTo = 2,
    null,
    a!queryFilter(
    field: "c7",
    operator: "=",
    value: true
    )
    ),

Thanks..