Start Form does not show while debugging...?

Hi,

I have a process with a start node and a start form (for user inputs) in it.

It takes some inputs and processes them later.

If I start the process via tempo as an action I get presented the start form, can fill in some values and then after submit the process continues as expected.

If I start the same process in the process editor for debugging it skips the start form and the user input and is instantely in the next step, missing all the input from the start form.

What am I missing here?

Thx

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I've just tried this out to refresh my memory...and I do get the Start Form displayed as a pre--cursor to the process being started., so I'm not entirely sure why you're not getting the Start Form. One possibility (unlikely, but I'll mention it anyway)...starting a process model in debug mode will run the latest saved version of the model...but from Tempo it'll run the last saved-and-published version...so if you've removed the Start Form and only saved it, you'll get a different experience between Tempo and debug mode (this sounds unlikely given what you've said, but that would be one scenario that would cause the two different behaviours). Otherwise I'm at a loss to explain this.

• I've just tried this out to refresh my memory...and I do get the Start Form displayed as a pre--cursor to the process being started., so I'm not entirely sure why you're not getting the Start Form. One possibility (unlikely, but I'll mention it anyway)...starting a process model in debug mode will run the latest saved version of the model...but from Tempo it'll run the last saved-and-published version...so if you've removed the Start Form and only saved it, you'll get a different experience between Tempo and debug mode (this sounds unlikely given what you've said, but that would be one scenario that would cause the two different behaviours). Otherwise I'm at a loss to explain this.

Children