Need Help Creating a form

I was doing a tutorial: Building a Form I follows the instructions and create a new Maintenance Request Form but when I try to Save as Action, it jumps to my Appian Process Modeler and I don’t know what should I do, What should I Write in between StartNode and EndNode?

Can Anyone Please give any suggestions !

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • hello once you save form as Acton then your interface automatically converted into process model in that process model your interface is save as process start form you no need to add any extra node and once you run that process model you will get same interfaces as pop up in advance if you want to save form data in database then you can add write to data store smart service 

• hello once you save form as Acton then your interface automatically converted into process model in that process model your interface is save as process start form you no need to add any extra node and once you run that process model you will get same interfaces as pop up in advance if you want to save form data in database then you can add write to data store smart service 

Children