Record Type as a rule input in an interface

I am trying to follow appian academy tutorial. 

In the steps i have to call a record type using rule input in an interface.

However, when i type my record name in New rule input type it is not shown.

What can i do?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Najlaa001 You should check you record type is successfully created or not in your application all object with searching you name of record type in application or select a check box of record type to see all records you are created for application and check you appropriate record. If you found this use same when you create a rule input select same record you should manually search on type field. For example your record type is like vehicle_record like something you should search it on same on type field and it will show it on dropdown and then you select.

• Najlaa001 You should check you record type is successfully created or not in your application all object with searching you name of record type in application or select a check box of record type to see all records you are created for application and check you appropriate record. If you found this use same when you create a rule input select same record you should manually search on type field. For example your record type is like vehicle_record like something you should search it on same on type field and it will show it on dropdown and then you select.

Children