FitNesse for Appian , Java Error

FitNesse for Appian , I am getting this error when trying to run a simple test to open the URL.

WARNING: A terminally deprecated method in java.lang.System has been called
WARNING: System::setSecurityManager has been called by fitnesse.slim.instructions.SystemExitSecurityManager (file:/C:/FitNesseforAppian/FitNesseApplication/FitNesseForAppian/lib/fitnesse-20200501-standalone.jar)
WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of fitnesse.slim.instructions.SystemExitSecurityManager
WARNING: System::setSecurityManager will be removed in a future release

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply Children
  • I am still unable to by pass that error.  

I am simply trying to execute the following script on a Test Page and I get the error in cmd 

!| script |com.appiancorp.ps.automatedtest.fixture.TempoFixture|
    |setup with |CHROME |browser |
    |set appian url to |https://actualurl/suite |
    |set appian version to|21.3 |
    |set appian locale to |en_US |
    |login with username |testuser

ERROR:

WARNING: A terminally deprecated method in java.lang.System has been called
    WARNING: System::setSecurityManager has been called by fitnesse.slim.instructions.SystemExitSecurityManager (file:/C:/FitNesseSuite/FitNesseForAppian/lib/fitnesse-20200501-standalone.jar)
    WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of fitnesse.slim.instructions.SystemExitSecurityManager
    WARNING: System::setSecurityManager will be removed in a future release

Test stops and FitNesse does not open browser.

Test Pages: 0 right, 0 wrong, 0 ignored, 0 exceptions     Assertions: 0 right, 0 wrong, 0 ignored, 7 exceptions (0.596 seconds)

• Hey there,

Could you go through the thread below and see if it can help you? I know that it is not the same error that you are facing but for me your error looks like a Suite Setup problem.

I added something like a step by step in the thread below, have a look, create a new Suite and see what happens:

https://community.appian.com/discussions/f/general/20575/i-have-some-trouble-to-run-the-test-in-fitnesse

Regards,

Acacio B.