IS IT POSSIBLE TO Upload MULTIPLE DOCUMENTS WITH DYNAMIC UPLOAD COMPONENT

HI EVERYONE  I AM NEW WITH APPIAN ,

I AM LOOKING TO UPLOAD MULTIPLE DOCUMENTS BUT I AM STRUGGLING TO FIND A SOLUTION.

I HAVE A LIST OF DOCUMENTS  ITEMS THAT I RECEIVE FROM A QUERY ( BECAUSE  I NEED TO DISPLAY ON THE INTERFACE THOSE DOCUMENTS FOR THE USER TO UPLOAD , SOME TIMES THE AMOUNT OF DOCUMENTS TO DISPLAY CAN BE DIFFERENTS  BASED ON WHAT THE USER CLICK IN THE INTERFACE).

NOW I LOOP THROUGH THE LIST THAT I HAVE AND CREATE A UPLOAD COMPONENT IN THE DYNAMIC WAY AND DISPLAY ON EACH LABEL OF THE COMPONENTS 'S DATA.

BUT HOW CAN I SAVE EVERY DOCUMENTS IN LOCALVARIABLE  ??  tHE THING IS THAT I NEED AFTER THAT TO SAVE THOSE FILES DB , SO I CREATE  A  RULE INPUT DOCUMENT WITH CDT.

THERE IS A BETTER  TO DOING THIS ?? 

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi there,

There are 2 approaches to the problem statement. 

1. Use one file upload field to upload multiple documents instead of creating multiple(dynamic) file upload components. But as I see the screenshots, looks like every upload field has a different label so I am not sure if you can use this approach. 
    2. Continue using a!forEach loop to render multiple file upload fields. In this, you can use local!documentList variable to generate a list of null values of the same length and then use every index of it to save to the corresponding file. I will also add a code snippet below for better understanding. And at the end, when a user submits the form, you can save that local to RI. 
  • Hi there,

There are 2 approaches to the problem statement. 

1. Use one file upload field to upload multiple documents instead of creating multiple(dynamic) file upload components. But as I see the screenshots, looks like every upload field has a different label so I am not sure if you can use this approach. 
    2. Continue using a!forEach loop to render multiple file upload fields. In this, you can use local!documentList variable to generate a list of null values of the same length and then use every index of it to save to the corresponding file. I will also add a code snippet below for better understanding. And at the end, when a user submits the form, you can save that local to RI. 
Children