appian developer

what will be the future of appian developer.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

Appian is here to stay.  Too many folks in companies too lasting and too important use it.  Bank of America, the largest financial institution in the world; PwC, EY, KPMG, and Deloitte, or the entire Big 4; Nasdaq (which trades Appian); and ever increasing vast swaths of the US Federal Government (FDA, DOL, USMC, USDA, FCC, USAF, DOT, are ones I personally know about) all use Appian.

Those of us who've been at it for a few years can't get the job offers to stop coming.  I can't figure out how to get my resume off Indeed or off DICE, so I get emails and calls all the time.  I think you've got a better future with Appian than almost any other technology out there.

Certified Lead Developer

Appian is here to stay.  Too many folks in companies too lasting and too important use it.  Bank of America, the largest financial institution in the world; PwC, EY, KPMG, and Deloitte, or the entire Big 4; Nasdaq (which trades Appian); and ever increasing vast swaths of the US Federal Government (FDA, DOL, USMC, USDA, FCC, USAF, DOT, are ones I personally know about) all use Appian.

Those of us who've been at it for a few years can't get the job offers to stop coming.  I can't figure out how to get my resume off Indeed or off DICE, so I get emails and calls all the time.  I think you've got a better future with Appian than almost any other technology out there.

Children
No Data