I have error in process model please solve my error

when i debugging my process model and I want to view my form 

but I found this error

An Error Has Occurred The task status null is invalid.

Please solve my error ASAP.

Thanks.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

Hi Sunil,

Couple of things here, check the following

• Check if the task is assigned to a at least single user or group. In case if form is not assigned to any user you may not able to see that form. If that is the case reassign the form to a user or group based on your requirement
    • In case if any exception happen during the process, the process will show similar issues and the process won't you to do any new action. To fix this issue go to monitoring view an d find the process instance that have this issue, then select the checkbox available next to process instance. After you select some options are enable at top of the page from there click resume process

Hope this will help

Certified Lead Developer

Hi Sunil,

Couple of things here, check the following

• Check if the task is assigned to a at least single user or group. In case if form is not assigned to any user you may not able to see that form. If that is the case reassign the form to a user or group based on your requirement
    • In case if any exception happen during the process, the process will show similar issues and the process won't you to do any new action. To fix this issue go to monitoring view an d find the process instance that have this issue, then select the checkbox available next to process instance. After you select some options are enable at top of the page from there click resume process

Hope this will help

Children