Appian Certified Analyst Study Path

Hi all, 

can you please give me more details regarding what are the required courses to achieve Appian Certified Analyst certification?

Thanks

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Senior Developer

Hi Raffaele,

you can find some useful courses here:

Select the "learn" category and check for "learning Journey" and then the card "I want to learn".
    Then you can see links to courses provided by appian for appian essentials.

Best way stays: have regular sessions with a mentor in your company.

kind regards,
    Richard

• Hi Richard, 

thank you. 

Speaking with my mentor, we found the same issue: "Certified Analyst" is a new certification and its a sub-group of  "Appian Developer" certification (the one you are showing me from the picture above).

Since we have short time to study, we would like to focus only on required subjects of "Certified analyst" and from what we see there is no a specific path for that.

Can you confirm? If yes, could you please provide us the recommended courses?

Thanks

Raffaele

• Hi Richard, 

thank you. 

Speaking with my mentor, we found the same issue: "Certified Analyst" is a new certification and its a sub-group of  "Appian Developer" certification (the one you are showing me from the picture above).

Since we have short time to study, we would like to focus only on required subjects of "Certified analyst" and from what we see there is no a specific path for that.

Can you confirm? If yes, could you please provide us the recommended courses?

Thanks

Raffaele

Children