Editable grid

Hello Community,

I want to find that how to add a confirmation message before reset the data in editable grid.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply
    Certified Lead Developer
    in reply to sunilc0004

If you use Submit Link for the "remove row" link, set validate to FALSE, add your confirmation pop-up, have it submit the form, remove the row in question, then loop straight back to the form.  The user's experience will simply be that the row got removed after they clicked confirm.  No other required fields on the form should be affected (provided you pass the values out into the process data and then back into the form).  I'm not sure what the problem is with this implementation - it's slightly more complicated than using a Dynamic Link, but it does exactly what you want.

I do agree that Dynamic Link should have the ability to add Confirmation Pop-ups. In fact I have an open Feature Request for it from almost exactly 3 years ago.  Go there and vote on it / comment to float it up, and be sure to add your voice to the growing list of designers requesting this feature gap be solved Slight smile

Children
No Data