Rule Input values not showing

Hi All, I am working on exercise 9 and created the AX Request Maintenance and the AX Approval Maintenance interfaces. However when I selected the Rule inputs for Vehicle and try to use the CDT as told, I am receiving this error below. Can anyone help me to resolve this issue? Thanks, in advance:

Could not display interface. Please check definition and inputs. Interface Definition: Expression evaluation error at function a!integerField [line 7]: Invalid index type: Record field uuid: f48e7efd-5408-4a81-9687-5588f9f8f579 Record type uuid: 410c5827-d581-4582-a7dc-29b20befc989 Relationship path: null.

The values does not show up in the Process Model Process Start Form rule input.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

Welcome to Appian. As most of us do not know any details about the trainings and where you are stuck, we will need more details like code snippets and screenshots.

Please make it a habit to include as much detail as possible when asking a question. A good guide is this: https://codeblog.jonskeet.uk/2012/11/24/stack-overflow-question-checklist/

And when posting any code, please use this function:

• Thanks for repliying.

The issue is: I created the AX_RequestMaintenance interface, duplicated the AX_ApproveMaintence interface, both have the rule input of Name vehicle and Type AX_Vehicle. I then proceeded to create the next step, which is the Process Model AX_RequestMaintenance and when I go to Process Model Properties to create the "Process Start Form" properties, selected AX_RequestMaintenance and select Yes to create the Process Parameters, I don't see the vehicle value in the dropdown. and instead receive this error below; screen shot provided - How can I fix this so that I can get the value "vehicle to display like the maintenance is displaying?"

Unable to create one or more variables

• vehicle (AX Vehicle is not supported). 
  • Thanks for repliying.

The issue is: I created the AX_RequestMaintenance interface, duplicated the AX_ApproveMaintence interface, both have the rule input of Name vehicle and Type AX_Vehicle. I then proceeded to create the next step, which is the Process Model AX_RequestMaintenance and when I go to Process Model Properties to create the "Process Start Form" properties, selected AX_RequestMaintenance and select Yes to create the Process Parameters, I don't see the vehicle value in the dropdown. and instead receive this error below; screen shot provided - How can I fix this so that I can get the value "vehicle to display like the maintenance is displaying?"

Unable to create one or more variables

• vehicle (AX Vehicle is not supported). 
Children