Auto Submit Form

Certified Associate Developer

I have one interface with few questions on it, i want to set the timer as if user not completing this form in particular time period  it will get auto submitted or else he can attempt all the questions and submit the form in time on clicking submit button.

or without clicking on submit button how can we submit the form after particular time.

Thanks in Advance.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply
    Certified Lead Developer
    in reply to priyankam1705
    something like after given time can I skip the remaining question s and show "close" button to user

this is the one thing that would be possible.  basically you could store the original time the interface was loaded (for any given instance of it being viewed), and use auto-refreshing variables to determine after a certain amount of time has elapsed, that the rest of the form is now un-fillable and the user gets a different target button to choose from.

Note that this method would rely *either* on the time the form is loaded by the user (and reset if they close it and reload it again from their task list), or the time the task is assigned to the user (meaning time could potentially run out before they ever open it), but not both.

Children
No Data