Two level approval

i have 2 level approval , first team 'A' has to approve and after they approves  it should go to team 'B' . If i'm on same page it shows "team b" form . if i comeback to the same request  again after sometime it starts from "team A"  form again instead of "team b" form

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

Hi,

Please provide a bit more detail if you're hoping to find help here.  Specifics regarding your current setup (interface(s) and/or process model(s)), and please be exactly clear as to A) exactly what steps you want the user(s) to experience, versus B) exactly what they are ACTUALLY seeing currently (and how EXACTLY that doesn't match your expectations).

Currently in your last sentence I can't tell, for instance, whether the "it starts from Team A again" is the desired experience you're trying to implement or the current behavior (as if to say it's a bug).

Certified Lead Developer

Hi,

Please provide a bit more detail if you're hoping to find help here.  Specifics regarding your current setup (interface(s) and/or process model(s)), and please be exactly clear as to A) exactly what steps you want the user(s) to experience, versus B) exactly what they are ACTUALLY seeing currently (and how EXACTLY that doesn't match your expectations).

Currently in your last sentence I can't tell, for instance, whether the "it starts from Team A again" is the desired experience you're trying to implement or the current behavior (as if to say it's a bug).

Children