Not able to receive my Appian Community Environment

I am new to Appian and I have recently started the Appian Developer learning path. When I go to request my site, I get an email saying I cannot be provided with an environment at this time. Not sure how I will be able to progress in the course without my environment. I started this learning path yesterday. Any help would be appreciated.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • +1
    Certified Lead Developer

Hi Nikhil,

Sorry to say this has been an occasional concern around here in the last several(+) months.  Until they roll out a newer approach to individual CE environments, I'm afraid your only option for the moment will be to have some patience and occasionally send an email to the address listed in your screenshot, reminding them that you're a student trying to complete the training paths.

• +1
    Certified Lead Developer

Hi Nikhil,

Sorry to say this has been an occasional concern around here in the last several(+) months.  Until they roll out a newer approach to individual CE environments, I'm afraid your only option for the moment will be to have some patience and occasionally send an email to the address listed in your screenshot, reminding them that you're a student trying to complete the training paths.

Children