Regarding editable grid

I have a query regarding editable grid, I have seen your video of editable grid.
I want to remove data on single click from the interface. And wouldn't be reflect 
on the grid after deleting it. But it should be soft delete not hard delete.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Senior Developer

Hello  
    You might have referred edit, remove on an editable grid on Documentation hopefully, so suggest the below.

In your component richTextDisplayField inside the a!richTextIcon in the link parameter use the below

link: a!dynamicLink(

saveInto: a!save(fv!item.fieldIsActive, false()) 

)

instead of remove()

that would help. If you are not having any field as isActive i would recommend to add it, as it would be helpful for such situations. In the showWhen parameter of your row please add the isActive field to define it accordingly.

Certified Senior Developer

Hello  
    You might have referred edit, remove on an editable grid on Documentation hopefully, so suggest the below.

In your component richTextDisplayField inside the a!richTextIcon in the link parameter use the below

link: a!dynamicLink(

saveInto: a!save(fv!item.fieldIsActive, false()) 

)

instead of remove()

that would help. If you are not having any field as isActive i would recommend to add it, as it would be helpful for such situations. In the showWhen parameter of your row please add the isActive field to define it accordingly.

Children