Clearing older versions

Is there a way to clear older versions of Appian objects? I believe it has an performance impact on the system as the versions of an object keeps growing larger. I would like to only keep the last 5 to 10 versions at most and delete all others from the system. I would really appreciate if any body could point me to a plugin or a method to do this. Since, we have 10 of thousands of objects, manual cleaning is not possible.

OriginalPostID-272848

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Delete Appian object version of apian object is is a very tidy job. Mainly in DEV, where values of the apian object's, which changes a many time. In UAT or PROD we always have very less version of Appian objects. As in my case, I would like to refresh the DEV or TES Appian server and Database with PROD version of Appian sever and database.

Migration of PROD Server to DEV or Test server. Help to provide same performance and memory utilization report, which is real time and we can take steps to improve. If any issue
    - All Appian object is going to be very few version same as Prod.
    - Migration of KDB does consume less than a day or depend upon size of KDB.
    - Clean-up script make sure KDB size is minimum.
  • Delete Appian object version of apian object is is a very tidy job. Mainly in DEV, where values of the apian object's, which changes a many time. In UAT or PROD we always have very less version of Appian objects. As in my case, I would like to refresh the DEV or TES Appian server and Database with PROD version of Appian sever and database.

Migration of PROD Server to DEV or Test server. Help to provide same performance and memory utilization report, which is real time and we can take steps to improve. If any issue
    - All Appian object is going to be very few version same as Prod.
    - Migration of KDB does consume less than a day or depend upon size of KDB.
    - Clean-up script make sure KDB size is minimum.
Children
No Data