Export Portal Data to DB

Hi All,

Do we have any plug-in through which we can export Portal Report Data to Database directly?

Thanks
Rishu

OriginalPostID-273584

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @ In case if you are trying to export huge amounts of data I would suggest considering the upper limit. Without any special configurations in place, Analytics can retirve only 10,000 records and will fail beyond this count.

Just to add, resources.appian.analytics.application.maxreportrows and server.conf.processcommon.MAXIMUM_REPORT_MS are the settings in the custom.properties that will control the quantity and timeout of the analytics.
  • Yes Sikhi Vahan, we will go there as a step now. i was just thinking of finding a plug in so that we don't have to do all these steps of configuration changes. My requirement is to get the data from Reports to DB, then use views for those joins and get them back on flat file/ txt file. We do have y=to update the Analytics limit as well as query size & records limit.
  • rishub I hope the environment will have its capacity increased to suffice the changes or you will be ensuring it by means of testing.

Few lines from docs in case if you are not aware: Before making such a change, we recommend testing the increased value in an environment that includes the same (or comparable) data sets to determine whether your available JVM memory allocation is sufficient.
  • rishub I hope the environment will have its capacity increased to suffice the changes or you will be ensuring it by means of testing.

Few lines from docs in case if you are not aware: Before making such a change, we recommend testing the increased value in an environment that includes the same (or comparable) data sets to determine whether your available JVM memory allocation is sufficient.
Children
No Data