Logged In User Details

Hi All,

I have a requirement to fetch all the user details  who have accessed and who have not accessed the application over last 30 days.

Is there any plugin which can solve this problem or any function or method.

Thanks In Advance

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Sahil, I am not sure whether there is a functionality to find the user's activeness from an Application perspective but we have few alternative methods of doing it (if you have the application security configured to the level needed):
    1. Follow the URL - forum.appian.com/.../summary - which will route you to the smart service that will Parse the user login details of the users (who are active with respect to the environment) and manipulate the data set based on your requirement.
    2. Fetch the entire users of your Application (by consolidating all the groups that are being referred throughout the Application) and make use of the Shared Component - User Details - forum.appian.com/.../summary. You may need an expression rule in order to make this function work for every user of your Application and find the last login so that you can achieve your requirement.
  • Hi Sahil, I am not sure whether there is a functionality to find the user's activeness from an Application perspective but we have few alternative methods of doing it (if you have the application security configured to the level needed):
    1. Follow the URL - forum.appian.com/.../summary - which will route you to the smart service that will Parse the user login details of the users (who are active with respect to the environment) and manipulate the data set based on your requirement.
    2. Fetch the entire users of your Application (by consolidating all the groups that are being referred throughout the Application) and make use of the Shared Component - User Details - forum.appian.com/.../summary. You may need an expression rule in order to make this function work for every user of your Application and find the last login so that you can achieve your requirement.
Children