Finding strange error in "Parse Excel Spreadsheet to CDT" smart service.

Hi,

I am using "Parse Excel Spreadsheet to CDT" smart service for store excel data into corresponding cdt.

but here I faced very strange problem.

In my spread sheet contains 50 rows, I want to read these 50 rows through this plugin but it is not reading my spreadsheet.

But when I am deleting 40 rows and just upload 10 rows it can able to read through this smart service..

Can u please help me..where I am doing wrong,

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hello,

I've used the smart service a few times and in my experience it can silently fail if there's an error processing the data. My theory is that there is data in one of the bottom 40 rows that is causing the service to fail to parse to the CDTs; for instance, there may be a cell of text where it is expecting a cell with a number in it. You can try deleting the bottom 40, then copying the first 10 rows 4 times so that you have a total of 50 rows but with just the data from the first 10 rows. If uploading that file works, then my theory might be correct.

• Hello,

I've used the smart service a few times and in my experience it can silently fail if there's an error processing the data. My theory is that there is data in one of the bottom 40 rows that is causing the service to fail to parse to the CDTs; for instance, there may be a cell of text where it is expecting a cell with a number in it. You can try deleting the bottom 40, then copying the first 10 rows 4 times so that you have a total of 50 rows but with just the data from the first 10 rows. If uploading that file works, then my theory might be correct.

Children
No Data